Siberian Smiles

Siberian Smiles
Athena and Zeus in Paradise

Monday, January 24, 2011

My Thermometer MUST be broken! :)


The temperature this morning is -9 degrees. That would be OK if we were with the rest of the world and using Celsius to measure our temperature.....alas we are not.......

Even I will NOT be venturing out to play with the Sibes until the temperature gets to our forecasted high of 11 degrees later today.....until such time as Mother Nature decides that perhaps she will give the Northeast a break, I will simply look at the joyous faces of my Sibes through my lens while they enjoy this Winter Wonderland........

3 comments:

  1. The sibes must like the -9 degree weather will all the snow though!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and that last pic, is really great of Athena!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Sibes are the ONLY ones I know enjoying the -9 degree weather!!

    ReplyDelete