Siberian Smiles

Siberian Smiles
Athena and Zeus in Paradise

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Snow......where do I put you now???

A snow plow + a bobcat truck vs the snow banks in my driveway = a victory for the plow and bobcat! We are officially ready for the next storm this week
(though if Mother Nature would like to skip us, there would be no complaints from the humans in this house :)





.....and no day is complete without a trip out back to smile and laugh at the silliness of the 3 Sibes.........
Today was a rare day and we actually got them to sit still long enough to be in a picture appearing as well behaved dogs!





But, not for very long, of course!!!
I think that Apollo in this picture best sums up my feelings towards this Winter....so take THAT, Mother Nature!!! LOL

1 comment:

  1. That's a great picture of the three of them.
    AND that bulldozer looks FUN to drive. Can I try next time Todd has it?

    ReplyDelete