Siberian Smiles

Siberian Smiles
Athena and Zeus in Paradise

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

How to keep your sense of humor when Mother Nature is on a Warpath.....

Gee, what a surprise! We woke up this morning and guess what? It is snowing! I am SO happy as we were starting to run a little low on supply here :)

It is becoming more and more difficult for many people that I know to keep their sense of humor with Mother Nature's menopausal streak this winter here in the Northeast.......I have ALMOST fallen off the "Good Humor" truck once or twice, but quickly realized how bad that would be and pulled myself back up onto the bumper and held on for dear life! After all, without laughter, there would be tears (and I hear that laughing burns more calories than frowning so I figure when this winter is over I can be svelte again!)

Some of you may read my ramblings and think to yourself, "This woman needs therapy." Others will read it and laugh......either way, the verdict is not yet in, though I am certain that my twisted sense of humor could be studied in the medical world for years to come.......

Let me say that as I look at this particular picture of Athena, I feel that
she gets my sense of humor :) Her "evil grin" is exactly how I feel!


Mwahahaha






Usually to wash my kitchen windows requires a 6 foot step ladder on the patio....
this morning, much to my surprise as I was sipping my coffee on my favorite stool at my favorite spot in my kitchen, this view took me by surprise!



Maybe I should wash windows if there is a lull in this storm. No ladder needed:)

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I don't think your sense of humor is THAT warped. You're seeing the snow as an opportune time to take on window-washing tasks!!! :)
    Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete